Wednesday, February 27

The Corporate Suit – part IV

I have written about the Corporate Suit before, here, here and here. Well, it appears he’s getting itchy pants with his vanilla girlfriend that finds his fetish disgusting, because he has reappeared again.

A couple of weeks ago I was about the leave the office when I received an email from him asking how my feet were. My stomach did an annoying flip flop and I informed him that they were well and about to have a pedicure. My brain was saying ignore the mail, but my fingers did the walking. Before I knew it, I was having my toenails painted black as he had expressed his love of the colour. Later the same night I sent him a picture of my black covered toes wearing clear PVC stilettos.

Yesterday I received a photo to my telephone, of him still enjoying the picture after two weeks.

Yes, he’s licking his computer monitor!

4 comments:

doll said...

Do you think the vanilla girlfriend finds his fetish disgusting because she has found cum in her shoes? I would be ropable if any man ever did that to my precious gems.

Like Riding A Bike said...

I laughed so hard when I saw your comment jayne.

I'm not sure, but i feel i now have to ask him that very question.

(and yes, I'm very aware that we're online at the same time again)

doll said...

I get some of my funniest laughs from the blogs i visit. It's a shame i can never share the joke.

doll said...

sorry, i went off line to finish my ironing, always important to do that! You can reach me at subtledoll at gmail.com