Friday, February 15

Chocolate Day

Yesterday was Valentines Day. I know you already knew that, but I felt I needed to remind you. Not sure why. Maybe because it passed for me, yet again, as a fizzler day. Nothing happened that would remind me it was a day for lovers.

I did have another first date, he met me in Reactor Rubber as I was on my lunch break and I wanted to purchase myself a pair of latex gloves. As it happens I also got some stocking too which he loved. The look of me trying on the gloves meant that just a twitch of my talc covered toes had him on his knees cleaning it off for me. We had lunch afterwards and he jumped every time I said anything remotely dominant. It was lovely…I can see the Rubbermaid and I having heaps of fun.

The evening was taken up by dinner and drinks with a girl-friend. Haven’t seen her for a while but we had a gossip catch up, she told me all about her love life…and I shared mine, including some pictures of the Wanton Whore. She had a laugh over those as we were walking though the park towards the train station.

I was in bed by 11.30, alone.

No comments: