Sunday, February 3

Naughty Schoolboy

I love the internet, have I told you that before? Well I do. And here's why.

I’ve chatting to a guy for a few weeks, never met, never even spoken on the telephone. But he wants to be treated like a naughty school boy. Buy all accounts he was one many moons ago and really had the hots for his teacher, anyway, she never spanked him, but he always wanted her too.

So I instructed him to purchase an exercise book. He had to repot to me when he had done that little task. It was done the next day.

I then gave him some lines to write in it;

I shall not stare at teachers breasts/boobs during class. (I gave him the option of pick boobs or breasts)

I saw him online today and asked if he had started his lines yet. He hadn’t, so I told him the consequences of not doing then by the deadline (today midnight, five pages) a spank for every half hour he was overdue. Ten minutes later I was sent a self portrait of him, holding up his book of lines.

Ahh…I could have patted him on the head…instead, I sent a Good Boy and an avatar kiss alone with the next lines he has to write and his new deadline.

5 comments:

doll said...

You are being a very thoughtful teacher to such a naughty boy. He is very lucky that you take such care.

Like Riding A Bike said...

He's a good boy, but let see if he's as good with the new lines.

doll said...

How is your naughty school boy progressing, did he complete the second set of lines to your satisfaction?

Like Riding A Bike said...

Do you know..I don't know, it's been a while since I've seen him online.

doll said...

Maybe that is a good sign!!!! His hand is clearly penning all those lines.