Friday, February 22

Signed, Confused of Sydney

I’ve been going over a few things in my head since Thursday morning and have even discussed this with a girlfriend, but still I find myself confused.

As I walked to work at 7.40am I wandered how any man could have me up and ready for work twenty minutes before my alarm would normally go off? That’s the first thing that’s bothering me.

The second thing is why did I find it acceptable that after amazing play and ensuing nooky we should just sit down and watch a couple of episodes of Buffy?

Lastly, I understood the leaving of the t-shirt soaked in rubber polish as I offered to stick it in the wash, but why is it that now, after only two visits I have two t-shirts, a pair of latex gloves, a pair of latex briefs and a full latex hood sitting in my bathroom?

Answers on a postcard please, too…

7 comments:

doll said...

Bugger

is he leaving a trail, enforcing his presence, capturing and holding your interest?

You will have to plan how to use him next.

Like Riding A Bike said...

he is certainly leaving a trail and holding my interest, if only because I have to try and figure out how to get rid of his sh*t ;-)

doll said...

You could try an online auction.:-)

Anonymous said...

Ohh my god..I haven't laughed so hard all week!

Susan's Pet said...

Ah... it must be the wine. I sort of lost the line of thought here. Do we have a problem with artifacts?

Anonymous said...

I generally don't have a problem with artifacts, just the fact I have them after only three dates ;-)

Anonymous said...

Well said.