Sunday, February 3

A Question of Manners, Conclusion

So it turns out the conversation about being honest with each other only sunk into my brain.

I asked if he was playing with anyone else he said no.

I said that as he travelled a long way to see me I would understand if he didn’t want to come anymore and he should just tell me. He agreed and said vice versa.

I told him that it was OK if he played local to him and if it turned into anything, I wouldn’t be upset, and that I would prefer he just told me instead of dropping of the face of the earth leaving to worry about fatal car accidents. He chuckled and agreed that was the polite thing to do.

This was about two weeks ago.

Yesterday, curiosity got the better of me and I visited his profile for the first time since we met. He hadn’t logged in for two weeks…my heart skipped.

Then I notice an UPDATE : I’m being trailed by a Domme so not looking anymore.

Well…I’ll be honest and admit I cried a bit. Then I called him all the names under the sun and asked the heavens why the f*ck I bothered having the conversation about honesty!

I’m not mad he found a Domme (good on him), but I’m severely pissed that he didn’t see fit to mention it considering the conversation we had maybe a mere two days before he updated his profile.

No comments: