Tuesday, February 19

The Boot Humper

After months of communications over email we finally got together yesterday after our schedules allowed us to meet on a week day, midway between our two homes which are nearly 300kms apart.

There’s something about having a naked man kneeling at my leather clad feet while I’m dressed head to toe in leather that make me so wet, to the point where I teased him by only allowing him to worship to my stocking line, making him smell me. Every now and then I’d flick my toe onto his balls, but then he pulled my foot onto his cock. For that little liberty he received four hard strokes with the paddle.

As he sat at my feet cradling my leg to him, clinging on with tears in his eyes from his paddling I grabbed his hair, pulling his face up and ordered him to hump my boot like a dog.

He left with a smile on his face, a red arse and a sore cock.

8 comments:

doll said...

mmmm, that special, sweet scent of a woman, intoxicating.

ouimistress said...

Gee wearing leather clothes and boots on an Oz summer day was brave, hope you weren't too hot?
So after his humping was there any mess on your boots for him to clean up?
BTW Speaking of your boots are there any plans to post some images of them to your blog?

Like Riding A Bike said...

ouimistress, I had the air con on so I didn't get too hot, but his nipples got perky. The mess he made was cleaned up by his tongue and yes...one day I'll post pictures of my boots. I have three pairs ;-)

doll said...

I'm glad you clarifed that, my home was over 30degrees for the past few days and naked was the only way to go.

doll said...

I don't have any boots, not allowed to, cry, cry. But i just might go and play at trying them on for the fun of it. I love going to the fetish shoe shop and seeing what they've got.

ouimistress said...

Doll that's sad, all women (Dom, sub & straight) should have at least one quality pair of boots.
As for where to get them i wouldn't worry about the fetish stores, mainstream outlets like DJ's, Midas and Nine-west already have in stock some very fetching pairs for winter (high slender heels, length just under or even over knee and sharp toes).
The beauty of these is that you can wear them just as easily to a kink event as you can to work (hmmm, i just love the regular staccato sound they make when worn with authority on a hard surface)

doll said...

Oh i have boots, love them to bits but i am talking serious spikes here up to mid thigh.

I'm very naughty and keep my fetish shoes separate in my mind from my day to day shoes, that way i don't need permission to indulge buying splurges, although he is beginning to question this. Partly because the shoe boxes take up more and more floor space.

Like Riding A Bike said...

Congratulations on your purchase doll!