Thursday, February 14

The Wanton Whore

I met my wanton whore online on 16th December last year. He told me he just wanted kinky friends at that time. His profile picture showed him wearing a wetsuit pulled down to his waist, showing his pierced nipples, he’s holding what looks like a spear gun, but is actually a broken ski. Little did I know at the time, but the black box across his eyes was there to hide the glint of pure depravity.

I didn’t hear much from him over the silly season and I wasn’t surprised…I didn’t hear from many people (except this one :-) so when we reconnected on the 25th January I was a surprised that he revealed to me that he wanted to be my puppy. We chatted on yahoo messenger for quite a while that first night, with him revealing his lust for shoes and feet, his desire to be humiliated and most of all his uniqueness in the world of Sydney kink.

We spoke again on messenger a few times before I got fed up and asked if I could call him. I found myself standing in the middle of my lounge, doing the ironing and abusing him over the phone calling him slut, whore and various other names. At the end of call I gave him a task to perform. I told him to put on his red panties with his cock poking out, then write jezebel along his pantyline and send me a picture of it. I forgave his hideous spelling error because he’d never written a z upside down before and it’s an easy mistake to make. Next time he has to get it right.

Since then I have been to the thesaurus and now have a lovely list of name to call him. Harlot, strumpet, tart, whore, slut, floozy, bimbo, doxy, nympho, tramp, minx, trollop, wench, hussy, chippie, libertine, vixen and of course jezebel. But you will come to know him in my comments as LRBs little slut or LRBs wanton slut.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It is true, Miss has been kind enough to allow me to see here delicious feet and has always been creative with her humiliation of me. the number of photos that show me as the slut i am that she has made me pose for is incredible.I am sur she will degrade me more and tell you more about it. i can't help but crave what Miss is helping me to become. I am sure if you have any incrimanting photo ideas she would happily have me do them.
Miss is a Goddess
LRBs wanton slut