Wednesday, December 26

The Pleasant Surprise

I was surfing a little yesterday between sips of champagne and bad television ad I viewed a profile on a dating site I go too. As I closed it an email appeared from that very profile, spooky. A brief time later we were chatting on Messenger a brief time after that he had my address and I was re making the bed (I stripped it when I got up) and showering. We had both acknowledged it was crazy.

He turned up, he was cute. We chatted, I cooked dinner and then we chatted some more and drank a glass of wine. Then he asked if I would like a foot rub, of course my toes got a good sucking first. Well, it kind of went hazy after that, after we started kissing. It was lovely…soft, gentle but passionate. It got rougher as the heat rose in the room but not rough enough to hurt. We’d agreed not to play because I’d been drinking earlier so we made out and that turned into more until he was between my legs and I was gripping the blanket on the sofa ‘til my knuckles went white. That went on for about two hours.

He stayed over, he’d driven a long way and it was very early. We had a hour or more of fun this morning after only a few hours sleep, but oddly enough I’m not that tired today.

He tasted like Raspberries.

2 comments:

doll said...

What a marvellous Christmas present, i'm drooling with envy.
I love the way The Spririts play with us.

Like Riding A Bike said...

It was a lot better that the bar of nougat that was under the tree ;-)