Monday, December 31

Bring It On!

So I celebrated Christmas with a surprise shag. I celebrate New Years with a cold sore. It’s not the surprise shags fault…I’ve been getting them for years thanks to my big brother giving me a kiss when I was still in nappies. It came up three days ago - not sure why, I'm not stressed, I'm not run down, I'm not depressed and I haven't got sunburnt - and thanks to iodine and a high pain threshold I just have a little bit of healing to do. Then I can get on with New Years Resolution.

After my session in bed, on the sofa and on the floor the other day and the aching that followed the following days, I have decided to sod the gym this year. I intend to work out in the manner that people worked out in before the invention of gyms.

It’s my NYResolution to have more sex, that means at least once a week - bearing in mind that I'm recently separated and wasn't getting any - and doesn’t include play, it means bump and grind with sweat, groaning and screaming!

May 2008 bring you plenty of bump, grind and screaming too.

1 comment:

doll said...

Yes,

i had to give up the gym when Master collared me. Servicing him and doing a regular gym session soon had me looking anorexic! There is no doubt in my mind that regular rumpy pumpy is the very best fitness activity.

happy new year