Wednesday, December 19

The Blue Tiger

He was my first love. I lost my virginity to him when I was 15 and he was 18.

It was awkward at first, but we figured out how it was best with plenty of practice in his bed, his bathroom, the chair in his mother’s bedroom, the desk in his dorm room, my bed, on a blanket amongst the bracken in the woods behind of his house and the front and back seats of his car. I may have missed somewhere, it was a while ago and we were inventive.

I watched him marry someone else a couple of years ago. It was the hardest things I've ever done.

1 comment:

doll said...

Hello,

i plan to post about loosing my virginity in the new year, yours is the first that i've see whilst blogging. I think we may find that we are exploring similar themes in our blogs.

Happy Christmas

jayne