Thursday, December 20

The Policeman - part II

He stood me up!

What happened to manners? He made a date and then stood me up. I’m sorry but in my books that just makes him rude. Also I found out a couple of weeks ago that he is on three weeks leave and has made no attempt to rearrange. I wouldn’t go even if he did, but that’s not the point really, is it?

UPDATE 1335 23-12-07 : during an online decussion yesterday (he started it) he told me he was thinking about meeting me again...but that was it, he was just thinking about it. I think I'm going to ingor any further attempts at online contact.

3 comments:

john said...

Unfortunately many men are rude and disrespectful towards Women.

john

doll said...

Do you have a name that i can call you by?

May i add you to the list of blogs i read? I do believe i am going to enjoy your blog now i have found it.

Like Riding A Bike said...

Hi jayne

call me LRB and yes, you can add me to your blog list.