Wednesday, December 12

The Military Policeman

I worked in a barracks for a while as a secretary, many years ago when I was in my early twenties. There I was surrounded by men in uniform on a daily basis. I used to have lunch in the Sergeants Mess and there I got to know many very nice men and women, mostly married. On occasion there would new guys around as a lot of teaching went on and The Military Policeman was one such visitor. He would come for 5 days in a month to teach recruits about the MP’s. He was flirty, charming and just what I needed.

On his second visit he sat in the Bar with me (I also worked behind the bar of the Sergeants Mess when the regular barmaid was away) all night, just chatting. There were no other customers and we spent the whole night chatting. I was infatuated. The conversation turned to sex after about three hours and we chatted about my experience. He was older and I slightly embarrassed talking about such things. But talk about we did. When closing time came an hour later I pulled down the shutters and walked with him to his room.

We made love that night. He was gentle, I was trembling.

The next day he left.

A month later he returned for another five day and four nights. On the first night he sat in the bar and watched me while I served drinks. He walked me home and we snogged for hours outside my house with my legs wrapped around him. The second night I didn’t work. The third night I didn’t work. The fourth night I worked and he was sat at the end of the bar, watching again. About half an hour before closing he slid of his stool and disappeared. After my shift I closed the shutters as I did every other night, but with a heavy disappointment. As I was leaving the building he appeared. He was wearing all black. He was standing next to my bicycle and he said, ‘I want you to spank me.’

‘You want me to what?’ I didn’t think I had heard him right.

‘I want you to spank me.’ He repeated then continued with, ‘but I understand if you don’t want to.’

‘Well, I never have and won’t it hurt?’ I was confused. I remember the feeling coursing through my body…the excitement, the fear and the embarrassment.

‘That’s the point. I want it to. The rush of endorphins through my body is amazing.’

Before I knew it, I had said ‘Ok, I’ll give it a go, but you’ll have to tell me where to hit you.’ We were on the way to his room. The small military room had a single bed, a bedside table with lamp, a small padded chair with arms and long wall mounted chrome pole for hanging clothes. The walls were painted magnolia and all the furnishing were chrome, grey or beige. I stood by the door while he undressed and talked. When I started to undress he told me to stop. He wanted me clothed he explained, that way he would feel the fabric of my skirt rubbing his stomach. He asked me to sit on the edge of the chair with my legs spread. I had a hard time suppressing a giggle, but even then the adrenaline was rushing through my veins.

Here I was, faced with a naked man on his knees in front of me asking to spanked like a little boy.

He crawled forward and placed himself over my left knee. He was kneeing on the floor, his bare buttocks facing me. And I said, ‘Now what?’ I knew, but I needed him to ask me to strike him. I couldn’t explain it then, but now I know, I needed him to be sure he wanted this.

He asked me to spank him twelve times, first on the right, then the left and so on. He also asked that I start gently and get harder. When I had completed the twelve I saw his reddened cheeks and stroked my fingers across his skin. It was warm. He was purring. I asked if he would like some more.

‘Only if you are happy, Mistress.’

I was shocked by the title, but decided I would go with the flow. I could feel my own excitement. I did however, wonder what would be in all this for me. ‘I told you if you were a naughty boy you would be punished. You were a naughty boy so now I have you across my knee and you will stay here ‘til you cry.’ I told him.

He nodded his head. I raised my hand and brought it down hard. When I heard him whimper a while later I told him to stand before me. He was rock hard. I had never been more excited.

‘Do you think you have paid the price for being bad?’ I asked.

‘No Mistress.’

Again, I was surprised by the answer; I had expected him to say yes.

‘What else do you think needs to happen to ensure your bad behaviour doesn’t continue?’ I asked, hoping not to break the mood and hoping it was my turn.

‘Mistress, if I may be so bold as to request to feel the touch of your thighs to my face?’

I wasn’t quite sure what he meant, so I said yes. I was new to anything other missionary and me on top. I was playing the game as best I could.

He got back down onto his knees and kissed the inside of my knee, and then he licked me. He smooched the inside of my thigh with his cheek. I leaned back into the seat and sighed. It felt so good. I had no idea he was about to pull my pants down and give me my first experience of cunnilingus. It was amazing. I came in about three minutes. I had never come so fast or hard before and while I was recovering in the chair he unbuttoned my blouse and removed my bra, before carrying me to the bed. Once there he buried his face in my crotch again before I told him to ‘fuck me.’

Like any good subbie boi, he followed my instructions. Afterwards, we cuddled for ages. He asked me if I was Ok, I asked him. We were both fine.

We played many times on his visits. Mostly with me on top, but on occasion he would take control. I didn’t enjoy it as much, but it was still wonderful.

He was the man who introduced me to thing that would change my life.

No comments: