Wednesday, November 7

The Corporate Suit – part II

I’m confused. After a week of frenzied emailing and a couple of phone calls all’s gone quiet. I’m not hurt or broken hearted or anything, after all I had very little invested, but that doesn’t stop the confusion.

A girlfriend and I spent a couple of hours taking saucy photos of my feet at the weekend for him. It was actually really good fun and I had a glimpse of what models have to put up with. I sent him a couple and he seemed to enjoy them, but still there has been very little for the last few days and last night mid chat he logged off after saying he’d be right back.
I could make excuses for him, he’s been at a conference (no, really he has), I’ve been going to bed really early (I’ve been unwell), he’s tired…etc. etc… but I should also realize that he also had very little to gain from it except a really nice pair of feet that I was willing to put anywhere and I’ve already sent him some pictures for his viewing pleasure. My own fault I suppose.

We all live and learn – no picture sharing until after first play.

2 comments:

SheenV said...

Cool shoes! Nice feet!

Anonymous said...

Miss your feet and taste in high heels is absolutely devine. I wish i was that punching bag that your heels are pressed into.
LRBs wanton slut