Tuesday, November 27

The Businessman

About four years ago I met a businessman. He was married, I was married. He had two kids, I had two cats.

We had a mild dalliance; he came round a few of times and did what he does best. He went down on me … for hours. This might sound boring, but really it isn’t. We played with toys, did a little anal and I came many, many times. Being a sub/switch he is more than happy to exercise his tongue.

Then he separated from his wife for a time and I visited him. I stopped his and my visits when one day I got out of bed the day after one and couldn’t walk. I felt like I had been run over by a bus. My back ached, my arms felt like jelly, my legs were wobbly and I had a gait like John Wayne. I had been to put it frankly, been fucked raw.

When my husband asked ‘what the hell have you done to yourself?’ I had no explanation and panicked. I went with the ‘I must have slept wrong,’ excuse and tried to straighten myself up. I couldn’t do it. I didn’t love my husband anymore, but I couldn’t continue to cheat on him. I had to stop playing around while I was still married.

Over the last couple of years, The Businessman has remained in my mind and we have often just asked how each other are. Two nights ago he came online and told me he’d left his wife for good. Did I fancy getting together for some fun?

I’m seeing him tonight, and I’m going sub.

No comments: