Thursday, November 15

The Corporate Suit - part III

He’s reappeared. He’s asking to come round tonight.

He’s been absent for over a week, then an email yesterday informed me he’d been travelling without access to email. Should I swallow his bull and agree to let him in my house?

You know what, I think I will, if only to see his amazing body naked and get a foot massage.


Update 1233 16-11-07 - He didn't come round, he texted me at 8.30 saying he was bushed as he'd just left the office and didn't feel like he could worship my feet effectively. Then he rang me and we had phone sex while I described what I was going to do to him with my feet. It was fairly satisfying, but not as good as the real thing.

And Yes…I know, it’s possible that he’s really not that into me.


Update 2117 26-11-07 - All became clear today. He's got back together with his girlfriend. She thinks his foot fetish is disgusting and he doesn't find her feet attractive, so all is well in the extremely fucked up world.

No comments: