Wednesday, January 7

Time Waster

I've had a few clients since going pro before Christmas, but only a few. I've had conversations and even telephone conversations with many more, but bookings weren't made after all of those conversations.

I have one guy who calls from a private (silent) number that uses a different name each time he calls. Eventually the conversation always come around to anal and arse play, this is his thing. He tries to con me that he's been to see me before, but I don't want him to know I don't have a client on my limited list called, Chris, Stewart or Aaron. When he talks about my black strap-on he'll start moaning. That's when he gives himself away. His Hmmm is very distinctive.

He annoys more than anything because he makes a booking, then doesn't turn up.

I really want to say to him the next time he calls, and he will call again. 'I'm not a free masturbation service, bugger off.'

No comments: