Monday, January 12

Not so Quiet Day

I was in my tracksuit pants and a loose t-shirt at 3.30 yesterday afternoon and I just finished watching 'What Ever Happened to Baby Jane' when the Batphone rang. The first time for the day. I'd been hoping for a day off, no work. Movies and a bit of house work at my leisure.

'Good Afternoon Mistress, do you think you could fit me in this afternoon?'

I thought about it for a few seconds, then said, 'Yes, 5pm'

One hour was agreed. I had spoken with this fella a couple of times before and as with most of my clients only knew his first name. J.

So I jumped in shower. As I dried off I stood in front of my wardrobe and considered which outfit to wear. He wanted Dominatrix. So leather bra, PVC corset, PVC skirt, stockings and black leather thigh high boots it was. I left my make up until last, just in case he changed his mind. Taking the outfit off is easy, the make-up requires effort to put on and remove.

When he arrived, he was good looking, tall and fit. Once again my boat had come in. I don't mind having fit naked men in my dungeon.

But I got a feeling he was a little drunk, although I couldn't smell anything on him except aftershave. We went through my questions and answers;

Do you have any medical conditions that might affect our play?
What sort of pain do you like? Then a list including clamps and spanking.

But as I had run out of check sheets I was going by memory. I forgot to ask the most important one (in this clients case), Will you obey quickly or fight back?

He was a fighter. Once I had him in my room, and cuffed he started swearing, trying to kick and telling me I was a fucking bitch and I didn't have control of him. To be honest it kinda freaked me out a bit. To stop his mouth running off I shoved a ball gag between his lips and pulled it tight. To stop his wild legs (which incidentally where rather nice) I bound him tight with rope, he was still struggling. I reminded him of the playroom rules, Red, Amber, Green.

He winked at me as I pulled the spandex hood over his head and grabbed his hair through the fabric.

I pulled his head back and whispered in his ear through gritted teeth.

'Now who's in control you slut?'

About forty minutes later he was laying flat on his back as I ground my heel into his nipples. He came by his own hand.

A glass of wine and cigarette (for him) later I put him in a taxi and sent him to work.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are going to get very fit restraining and controlling your clients.

Anonymous said...

That is already happening. I am already starting to notice muscles I never knew I had and thanks to wearing a corset most of the time have the perfect back support.