Tuesday, January 27

Flowers and Wine

I’ve been seeing a lot of men lately. Bad breath, ungroomed, metro sexual with sweeter scent than me, muscled, tanned, amorous, chatty and stand offish. And every single one has paid me for my time.

I’ve beaten men. I’ve butt fu*ked men with a strap-on. I’ve inserted my hand into places it shouldn’t be. I’ve helped a man pull on fishnet stockings. I’ve painted a man’s lips. I’ve tied a man by the wrists and ankles and slowly masturbated him until he’s cried for release. I’ve sweated out about 200ml of water while wearing latex on a really hot day. I’ve stroked strangers.

For the most part I’m enjoying myself. I’ve only had one client where I’ve found myself drifting off into my own little world and thinking about something (someone) else.

But I’m missing something. Whether it be the not-boyfriend or one of the many subs, vying for my attention.

I need to find just one person who wants me to accompany them to dinner. Talk about the rising sun while we drink fine wine over a three course feast. Maybe, even a walk along the beach. I know this sound awfully ‘nilla, but every girl needs just a little bit of romance.

2 comments:

Susan's Pet said...

Sweet Thing,

I can't help to think that the males you have described in your last post are not exactly fully functional in a mental or psychological capacity.

If you want a nice male friend, you will have to look where nice males are found. There are no guaranties, but you will have a better chance.

Anonymous said...

To be fair, I am talking about paying clients in this post.

But maybe you could advise me where I should go to find a 'nice' male