Sunday, January 11

Big Day

I had three appointments yesterday.

I greeted the first at the door wearing what looked like a business suit. He wanted to be abused by a Boss figure then make up his mistake by worshipping her body. I didn’t have a problem with that. He had a hot body, it wasn’t a chore at all. I thought to myself as he was knelt before me sliding his tongue up my leg and inhaling deeply, how can wives not enjoy this sort of play? When he got to excited I made him sit back on his haunches and relax. Then I’d let him start again. After he’d cum and gone. I realized I was very wet. That little session had left me very hot.

An hour later the second arrived. The polar opposite of the first body wise, this guy was about 250lb. He wanted to be bound, nipple torture, flogged and humiliated. So I starfished him on the bed, wrote all over him, clamped is nipples with clover clamps and his balls with pegs. He left happy, as least he told me he was.

The final guy was keen. His desires presented my biggest learning curve. Start with a clean out, followed by a butt plug, then strap-on then a fisting.

I’ve never fisted anyone before. I’ve read about it, a lot. I’ve been fisted and I’ve seen it done. But like anything there comes a time when you have to do it for the first time. There the point I reached yesterday. It was interesting.

The knuckles are such a wide point. The fingers go in with relative ease; the knuckles are wide, hard and unforgiving. Slow is the way forward until the body sucks in the rest of your hand and clutches your wrist.

It was an exhausting day that left me horny and resulted in me cuming in about 30 seconds when I went to bed and touched my mini vibe to my clit.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I guess country vets would be exceedingly good at fisting, if they could be bothered, after all that practice at delivering stuck calves and lambs.

I must say it does appeal to me to do since I had the experience with the sissy and merely fingering his arse. It was a very primitive linkage between us.

Long may the excitement continue for you in this endeavour.