Thursday, January 1

Alone

What’s a girl to do when her original plans for New Years get completely destroyed? Make her own fun of course.

I was lounging on the sofa, watching a movies and polishing off the last drops of a bottle of white wine when I was realise it was only 8.30pm and I was bored. My plans for seeing 2009 in with a good friend and a hearty orgasm had been squashed, so I was home alone and slightly pissed.

I got up and walked into my spare room. I use it as a dungeon and all my toys are in there. I switched on the lamps and picked up my medium butt plug, dug several pegs out the box, a ten metre piece of rope and a vibrator.

I took my pants off and I slid onto the well lubed butt plug; it stretched me and filled me making me quiver. Then I took the pegs, one on each nipple, my tight t-shirt holding them firm and pushing them down. Then I spread my legs and clipped the pegs to my moist lips, four on each side. The rope was threaded between my legs holding the butt plug in and looped round the pegs, holding me open. The ends pulled up and wrapped tightly around my torso, clamping my breasts tight.

I sat on the edge of the bed, feeling the butt plug push deeper. I rocked from side to side, feeling the plug massaging me from the inside. The pegs tight on my lips, tugging at me. I reached down with my fingers, running them along the tight skin. Sensations heightened but the tautness of the flesh. I ran them over my clit, sending a tremor down to my toes. I fingered it again…the shivers going deeper until I was a shaking mess laying with a arched spine on the bed.

I was in bed and asleep by 11pm. I had a lovely New Years alone, not quite what I’d had planned, but they say the unplanned things are sometimes the best.

2 comments:

doll said...

Sounds like the very best NYE anyone could have. Agony, intensity, bliss.

Susan's Pet said...

Oh, you sweet lady. I would have loved to help you with all that and more. But it need not be New Year's Eve. Any eve would do. Alas, I can't, but I would if I were in position to do so.

I am glad that you took a positive approach. I don't find anything special about the evening of December 31. What is special is when you share it or any other evening with a person who appreciates you.