Tuesday, January 29

Remote Domination

I’ve had a desire to be submissive for quite some time. I think this comes from trying out most play on myself before I use it on another. I’ve wrapped myself in cling film (glad-wrap) bound my breasts, used spreader bars, used a riding crop, flogger and paddle on my backside, I’ve also dripped candle wax on my thigh and belly to mention just a few. But although I get an idea of what these ‘feel’ like I’ve never really had the feeling of being truly submissive.

Last night I got my first taste. A while ago I met a Dominant man on the internet. We’ve emailed and chatted online. Last night I called him after I sent him a picture of my legs bound in bondage tape while I was wearing stilettos.

He told me to call him Master, so I did, with difficulty at first. He told me attach the collar I had recently purchased to the bondage tape around my knees, which I did. Then he told me to stand up. This action lead me be bent over with backside in the air. He told me to touch myself, through the gag I was wearing (at his instruction) I told him my knees where too tightly together. He told me to push my hand in. I did…I was wetter than I had been for a very long time. After I failed to call him Master he told me he wanted to hear me spank myself. He heard it and told me I had been a good girl and that I could sit down again.

He rang off after only twenty minutes…and I know knew what it felt like to be sub. Will I cope as well in person?

4 comments:

Susan's Pet said...

Ah ... If you were to add another category to your voting alternatives that was "All of the above", I would choose it.

Like Riding A Bike said...

It would only allow me five options. I've also realised that cane missed out.

Like Riding A Bike said...

it let me change it susan's pet. Now you can pick 'all of the above' of a seletion of a few ;-)

Susan's Pet said...

You are so kind!