Tuesday, January 29

The Panty Sniffers

A couple of years ago I started chatting to a guy on messenger who had a predilection for ladies underwear. Unlike so many he had spoken too before I didn’t call him nasty names when he told me, he was stunned. We still speak. We’ve never met, but that could because he lives on the other side of the continent.

Anyway, his particular fetish ‘causes him a little heart ache because it is rare that he find a lady who will stand to have a guys nose buried in her pants, especially after a day of wearing them. I have sent him a pair in the past, accompanied with a little note about what I did while wearing them. He loved it, or so he has lead me to believe.

I thought he was a rarity until recently when I met another, here in Sydney. And this one I actually met. I won’t be seeing him again though because he was very short and had a girlfriend that he failed to tell me about.

No comments: