Saturday, September 13

Coffee with a (unknown) Married

Going by the name of amazinggirth he got my attention. We chatted online for a few hours then I wrote, ‘fancy getting a drink?’

We talked about allsorts; kinks, a love of shoes, a distaste for water sports, food, drink and of course the reason for his user id. I never thought to ask the question, Are you married? because my profile clearly says No Married Men please.

So you can imagine my surprise and level of pis*edofness when we met for a drink at a local pub and he started telling how it was lovely to met someone who got him, unlike him wife.

I was polite, he was attractive, but the whole time I was thinking about the only personal rule I have that I actually stick too. No Marrieds.

An hour passed, we said goodbyes in the car park, he tried to kiss me on the lips, I turned to present my cheek. As I said, ‘It was a pleasure to meet you, but it be won’t happening again because I don't play with married men.’

He got aggressive and spat, ‘I knew I shouldn’t have mentioned my wife. We would have been fu*king by now if I hadn’t’. Then he stalked to his car and I thanked my lucky stars for an escape.

No comments: