Wednesday, March 26

Busy Week

Some time has past since I graced your presence and for that I make no apologies, but I will explain. I moved house. There done, now you know and have I told you how much I hate moving?

But a few things have happened in the time;

Met the literary schoolboy, finally
I’m not sure about him, for a man of ethnic background he was surprising racist and intolerant of all sorts of things. Little things that I consider normal he thought was weird. I know we’re all different and although I, at no point felt threatened by him, I don’t think I’d want him in my house.

Plus, he’s 33, lives with his mum and doesn’t tell her were he’s going. She rang three times during our hour and half drink date and he’d told her he’d popped to the shops.

Fu*k buddy or boyfriend
I’ve mentioned the RubberMaid before, so you have a vague idea of the thing we got up to as Mistress and sub, but I have recently because aware that things may be slipping away from that dynamic and settling into a more boyfriend/girlfriend mindset. A series of things happened after the late night phone call incident that have seen him coming over and watching a movie, or just giving my a lift home with him leaving having remained fully clothed the entire time he was in my presence..

I casually mentioned these things to my beautician and her comment was ‘Ohh, sounds to me like he’s your boyfriend.’

I was horrified, speechless and sort of happy. I do believe I even giggled. I’ll keep you posted.

A Challenge Put Out There
I’ve been chatting to a Dominant male for a few months now and have even done a few things at his instruction via telephone (tied myself to a chair while wearing high heels, worn a gag and even called him Master) but on Sunday I met him.

He’s a lovely guy, but I think he realises I much more Domme than sub and has agreed that we’ll just see what happens, but at the very least he knows he has a female friend to go shoe shopping with. In fact, despite a lot of places being shut, we did get to try on a few pairs.

Tantalising Indeed
Also this weekend I got to met the lovely tantalizing woman. She was visiting from paradise (no, not Surfers) and took a little time out to share a drink and some precious time with me. For some reason I was a little nervous which or may not have resulted in me having a case of verbal diarrhoea. I’m not completely sure, I just know I came away thinking, she’s really nice, I hope I didn’t scare her.

2 comments:

doll said...

Kind words indeed.

A shoe buddy would be fantastic, never in my wildest dreams have I considered this and now I think I will have to put it at the top of my wish list. What a joy it would be share the pleasure of a finely turned ankle in a pair of delicious shoes.

Miss Eudoxia said...

I have said it before and I will say it again.....
I think you have a boyfriend :-)
And what is the story about you and tantalizing woman????