Friday, March 14

Short, but not so Curly

Yesterday I had my head shaved for The Worlds Greatest Shave at noon. At half past I was meeting a first date. Turns out, being a military man he’s kinda partial to a lady with short hair.

It was a very lovely day. We chatted, ate Chinese food, shopped a little and drank Mango smoothies. The fun was only mildly diluted by the oppressive humidity giving me a severe case of shiny face and later mild sunstroke.

But, if I’m five foot five and he’s five ten, how come I could see the top of his head for much of the time we were together?

PS. He loved his lippy!

4 comments:

doll said...

You saw his head because you were wearing high heels? Or possibly he knelt before you when the time was right.

You should have been very much at home with a military man yourself!

Anonymous said...

Miss_E...
Hmmmm, a military sub, do fill us in on all the gory details later. I know your penchant for the military types :-)

Susan's Pet said...

I think that you are not telling us something. Was this a trick question? Was he down there ...

Anonymous said...

No.. I wasn't wearing heels
No.. He wasn't down there

He was a shorty, 5'10 my arse!