Monday, November 17

You deserve it, if you read it.

I collect erotica. I read erotica.

I have a rather large collection of erotic fiction, by both the old masters of the genre such as the Marquis de Sade and Leopold von Sacher-Masoch and the new masters, Alison Tyler, Rachel Kramer Bussel and N. T. Morley (amoungst others).* I also have a lot of non-fiction books about BDSM, sex and various fetishes.

Some of these books have fed fantasy, others a lust for knowledge and some, I just like to own.

So according to the defence team of a man who imprisoned, raped, bashed and abused his partner for seven days, she was asking for it.

We have to address ignorance like this, I just don’t know how too. However, maybe these guys do?

* my opinoin of who are new masters ;-)

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Thank you so much! I'm truly honored to be considered a "new master."

Susan's Pet said...

There are times when justice gets in the way of just killing the bastards including the ones who decide "she was asking for it." I know that would not make things right for the victim, but at least it would prevent a reoccurrence.

The thing about violence is, as they say, "begets violence." However, if the perpetrator is no longer around, ...

Sorry, I just get too involved in trying to protect women.