Tuesday, November 11

New Poll

In light of my recent experiences I thought I put the question you, my humble readers:

Have you ever had an affair?

The response choices are yes, no or it’s complicated.

I’ve put in the first it’s complicated, because technically Mr. Wrong was single when we were developing our relationship, but now she’s back, he’s not now.

Maybe I should just give him his space to make the decision. After all, it’s not even as if we can be anything more than f*ck buddies anyway. Ignor me...I'm thinking out loud.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't know. I could be if he is lying or I never have if he is telling the truth. I don't trust men so I am skeptical.

Anonymous said...

u r blog Is very nice

David said...

I would be very disappointed in the state of moral decay if you get many No responses.