Wednesday, October 31

The Project Manager

I had my first coffee on the 17th October with a lovely man who likes ladies in boots. I didn’t wear boots to the date because it was two in the afternoon at a café.

We chatted about a few things, his likes, his wants then my likes, my wants and my new washing machine. He told me I was just what he imagined a Domme to look and be, not too skinny and not too fat. That’s always nice to hear. He also told me that I was very comfortable to be around but he imagined I could be very tough.

Then I told him my situation, you know, separated and new back in the scene, vanilla ex etc. He then said, ‘I’m a similar situation, my partner is vanilla.’

My Partner…A Partner! Didn’t he think it would be a good idea to mention the partner before making a coffee date with me? I asked if he had tried to get her interested. Yes he had, but she wasn’t interested and though wearing boot in bed was freaky. We talked about his situation more and I found out what I wanted to know. She didn’t know he was going outside to play.
I finished my drink and he offered to walk me home. I said, ‘You can, but you ain’t coming over threshold.’

He did walk me home. He was a gentleman. He did admit to requiring the toilet during our short walk and I let him. He was in my house less than five minutes and after he had left I checked something;

He’d put the loo seat down, lid and all.

No comments: