Tuesday, October 28

Some Smoochies Too

Mr. Wrong came to stay again, this time for ten days. The reason, Sydney Rubber Ball 2008. Despite already having our outfits planned we spent the whole week playing latex dress-up. Of course the dressing up and subsequent polishing led to allsorts of naughtiness.

We snogged like kids on the sofa
He tied me to the bed
I tied him to the bed
He strapped me to the St Andrews Cross he’d made me
We deprived each other of sleep
I put him in high heels and twisted his nipples
We sucked parts of anatomy that bring great pleasure
He held me down and tickled my sides, I laughed like a drain
We nearly made out in the cupboard in Parliament House, but he bottled
He made me tense so hard that I nearly pulled the cleats off the bedposts
He took my photograph
I took his picture
I made him lose control
He returned the favour

PS. Rubber Ball was a little disappointing, but we looked hot in corsets

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am not surprised the rubber ball was 'a bit disappointing' after all the preparatory activities you underwent. With ten days of debauchery it is amazing you made it to the event at all.