Wednesday, October 15

The Dominant

A website hook up, I met him in Brighton for lunch and he brought out the sub in me. Can’t say why…maybe it was just a desire to let go and the need not to come up with creative play ideas.

We agreed I’d go to his place to play, he has allsorts of yummy latex to play with. Once again I had my safety calls in place, but I had a feeling I wouldn’t need them. I was right. He was a total gentleman except of course when he had me sat in his lap, his fingers on my clit and other hand across my mouth giving me a taste of breath play. Or when I was spread eagled on his latex covered bed tied down so I couldn’t get away from the vibrator he was using to tease me until I was having trouble drawing breath. Then there was the time I was laying on the bed with my head hanging over the side with his cock pumping in and out of my mouth.

I’ll miss him

1 comment:

moonheart said...

Oh such a great post! Not so many words but they're telling everything...... and more.