Friday, May 9

My Not Boyfriend

Rubbermaid seems to have been promoted. It very odd and I think I’ve spoken of this before, but despite conversation about NOT having a ‘relationship’ we appear to be having one.

This weekend, I’m meeting his parents. As a friend of course.
He has a toothbrush in my bathroom. For those occasional sleepovers.
He comes to my house and watches telly. We don't always play or have the sex.
We go to the movies. And actually watch the film we paid to see.

Did I mention I’m meeting his parents?

2 comments:

Susan's Pet said...

That is so sweet. It sounds almost as if you cared about the poor schmuck. Do you? If you do, I will. For now, I am just worried about your opening up to a person. Please take care.

Like Riding A Bike said...

I do like him (see Sandcastles). I have no plans on opening up to him and letting him know how I feel.

But yes, care about him, hes a nice guy ;-)