Wednesday, April 9

Daily Bondage

It’s the time of the year where I have to subject my feet to daily bondage.

The cloud cover is almost constant with the threat of rain, if it’s not actually raining, and the closed in shoes have been dusted off and polished.

I wore my Buffy Boots they yesterday, they are actually called that by the shop I got them from because they look like the boots Buffy wears in the telly show, black leather ankle boots with a one and half inch heel. It was raining and I now have a walk to the station so I need to keep my feet dry and warm. By the time I got home last night, my toes were screaming, I could just about hear them over the torrent of abuse my heels where throwing at me.

I have no broken skin, but it doesn’t look happy, in fact down right angry would be correct.

By the end of the season the skin will have toughened up again and be content to be covered, but when the thongs come out again you’ll hear the cheers of joy wherever you are in the world.

No comments: